Monday, October 8, 2012

"lets meet tonight"

 "so what? you have never dated assholes?"

"How come the uglier the whore the more shit she talks? I find that an interesting tendency :)

I am not trying to offend you. I am simply used to call things their names.


I mean, Its not like you are not a whore..."


"You are the first one to ever reply to a copy paste message with a "rejection". Do you feel that I am trying to get you? You obviously have serious ego problems. A copy paste message is a message that you wither say yes to or ignore. I didnt even see your ugly face before sending that message to you, you piece of shit ugly manly whore.

Next time you want to talk shit to somebody talk to your husband. To officially announce that you are not replying anymore, means that my messages make you suffer. keep suffering whore. If I was ugly like you are I would probably talk shit to people for no reason as well.


truth hurts"


No comments:

Post a Comment