Monday, October 8, 2012

"lets meet tonight"

 "why wouldnt you just stay quiet? a copy paste message does not require a reply. silly girl"

 "you cannot offend me. you are stupid. you dont even realize that you are stupid."

 "you are suffering too much. when you are ready to get serious and meet up let me know, play your polite games with your boyfriend.

nice to meet you btw"


"ok look. Do you feel that I am trying to meet with you??? you are the first girl that replied a no to my message. all girls are either quiet or ready to fuck. whats the point to show yourself and to say a no. stay quiet when you have a chance to stay quiet. do not seek attention. do not try to feel important. and to be honest you are the ugliest girl that ever rejected me.

no offence:)"


No comments:

Post a Comment