Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"You creeped up my profile. Naughty, naughty.

So have you ever been to India? I want to take a trip to Mumbai sometime to see the sights. Also planning on getting my face snorkeled deep in some Indian twat - I'm sure they have prostitutes there."

"Funny story: So one of my former co-workers was aboard a Greek navy vessel which landed somewhere in India. He and his buddies were feeling randy, so they went looking for some ass. He's getting ready to do his business when the girl's smell hits his nose. She reeked so badly of curry spice he couldn't take it - he paid her and left!

LOL...I called him a fucking bozo and told him I would have balled her anyway.


I thought it was pretty cool that he paid her though. Don't you think that was cool of him?" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment