Friday, December 28, 2012

"I'm shocked your inbox isn't full. I really don't have some cleaver line for you. I am unique in my own aspect and love to have fun. If I'm not making people laugh I'm not doing things right. My tattoos for the most part for shock value. If you get to know me I will let you in on a tattoo that " KID CHRIS " @ KUFO payed for. It's a fun story. My life is a open book so if and I hope you are maybe wanting to talk and get to know each other we both will have great life story's to talk about. To avoid conflict of times on this site you can text at anytime ***-***-**** ​"

"That sucks. Did I get the sun and earth question wrong. I just started on this site last night so I'm sure when I answer all the questions it might change.​"

"You try to be a hard core woman but your just wondering " WTF"! Can this out spoken dude with stupid ass tattoos that don't make any scenes make you go " ooooooo" yum and ooooo 20 times. I'm just a person and you as one of us things should lete at least meet you for blood to fuck it ill cut my wrist to bleed it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment