Monday, December 17, 2012

"it wouldn't let me log in, I'm assuming my account was deleted as usual since I was IP banned, I'm using a blocker but my shit still gets deleted once they figure it out. Can I have your e-mail? I saw just from my e-mail you wrote me but I could only see a clip of it that said that I must be a troll or have no life or both but then it wouldn't let me log in. Yes I am a troll w/ no life, your assumptions are correct, I'm trying to change that and meet a girl but none will reply w/ or w/o a pic, you're the only one to respond in a long time and you never used to. I have even written you before w/ pics and you never replied, none do. I'm 31 but maybe we can be friends or more, I see you lean heavily toward women but maybe we'll click, have u met anyone on here? You appear cute, I'm more than a foot taller than you but I'm more fucked up than you are socially, I think we might click. Can you please write me at ******** at g mail, you know what I'm saying, I had to space it out cause it doesn't allow you to send e-mail addresses. Thanks for responding, I only saw that little bit maybe u told me to fuck off I donno but I'd like the opportunity to meet, I had a premonition you thought about me for a moment today, if you can't tell I'm fucking insane but harmless. If you want we can drink some tea and you can def take off your pants and even belt out some show tunes if you'd please. I've saved up my disability money from having social phobia and I'm probably getting a place by myself in bangor if I can't find a roommate but for now I'm in sucksport about a half hour away, can we meet sometime babe? lemme know what's going on w/ u"

No comments:

Post a Comment