Thursday, December 13, 2012

"you know your pretty cute , yet the majority of females on here are pretty sexy, im just curious to see what makes you different. or is it true when they say all girls are the same .lol"

"dushbag i am. lol i never said i wasn't lol... im guessing u didnt read my profile either lol. out of curiousity why do girls get all worked up when guys dont read there profiles."

"REALLY?LOL pop quiz--- whats my favorite color? and i did read it ... after your bickering .lol maybe your right , but i was able to tell you were a mechanic just by looking at your pics, you have a strong look to you, like a mechanic. lol hey would laugh if i was to blow on your belly button or is that just babys'? i didnt find this on your profile.lol"

 "Why you changing the subject lol. see i knew girls were all the same ,all they want is to get in my pants, toot it and boot it. well i got news for you ,Air Force. I dont fuck on the first date. I'll tell you what. Email me at *****@***** and tell me three qualities you possess that would make me want to get to know you better. I will of course, send you a non-illustrated pic if I like what you have to say. ;)"

"First weird ,ahhh yeah.. and that's what they all say. I wasn't trying to pick you up , but watever . and its not my fault someone doesn't now how to read. maybe that's why you got kicked out the air force."

No comments:

Post a Comment