Friday, January 25, 2013

"Hi...saw your picture and you look precious :) Would love to have you cuddled up here with me, have these strong big hands wrapped around you, glide them down to your hips and sway you playfully against my tall strong body, my green eyes staring into yours...love to hear back from you..."

"I speak my mind, I go after what I want...my name's *******. The bad is from my favorite show, "Breaking Bad"...and also, I'm a bit of a bad boy. I've been on vacation, down at the beach at my family's beach house in Miami...want you here next to this this powerful fit alpha, could lay underneath the hot sun, over the white soft sand...have you lay in a sexy lil bikini I bought for you...my tall powerful body over yours...as you me on your back, massaging your head with my strong big hands...having you relax and unwind...my big rough hands caressing your body, feeling how hard and fit I was against you, a real man, your hung strong American stud, purring into your ear that I wanted to please and pamper you :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment