Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"lets meet"

"strange question. didn't you join this site to meet guys?"

"are you serious? you are trusting this sites match percentage to meet people? why would you ever take that into consideration? you are funny."

"lol its really not the point of this website. you write a summary, post pics and talk to people. This site is not God, neither it is built by genius psychiatrists. I do not suggest you trust it for anything. trust yourself ;) "

"ya I know. every whore wants to feel important"

"yeah. cause all your sweet talkers guys that bang you call you a whore behind your back. at least I call things their names to the face."

"I love unshaved armpits... I didnt know you are so critical and that you are a pick up line whore."

"why do you swear? thats not polite... whats wrong with you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment